hotel on memorial drive cambridge ma

The front desk staff and concierge were pleasant, efficient, and helpful. City life is just a short stroll from your apartment home including Kendall Square, MIT, Charles Park and the CambridgeSide Galleria.… Good place to stay. Courtyard Boston Cambridge can be found at 777 Memorial Drive . "Excellent accommodations. Free WiFi; Collect stamps You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards stamps here; Lowest price $119. The location was ideal for me as a pedestrian, and it was worth the price. Book Online At Over 175,000 Hotels Worldwide, Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Boston - Cambridge, Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway, Hotels on Massachusetts Avenue in Cambridge, Hotels on Edwin H Land Boulevard in Cambridge, Hotels on Edwin H. Land Blvd in Cambridge, Hotels on Cambridge Street No 3 in Cambridge, Hotels on Third Street Bldg A in Cambridge, Hotels on Mount Auburn Street in Cambridge, Hotels on Massachussets Avenue in Cambridge, Hotels on Edwin H. Land Boulevard in Cambridge, Hotels on Cambridge Park Drive in Cambridge, Hotels on Cambridge Center, 50 Broadway in Cambridge, Hotels on Alewife Brook Pkwy in Cambridge, Hotels For Memorial Dr in CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts. Breakfast was good and inexpensive, and the waitress was attentive and friendly. Search for other Hotels in Cambridge on The Real Yellow Pages®. will get a room or suite that matches ), it's no surprise that Maseeh is the busiest and most popular dorm on Campus. Courtyard by Marriott Boston Cambridge in 777 Memorial Drive with phone number +16174927777, address, and interactive map The service, staff, room, and amenities were great. View detailed information and reviews for 50 Memorial Dr in Cambridge, Massachusetts and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Add reviews and photos for Radisson Hotel Cambridge. Address: 975 Memorial Drive Cambridge, MA 02138 Neighborhood: Cambridge - Harvard Square Units: 71 Year Built: 1986 Building Type: Condos Nestled in the heart of Harvard Square and The Charles Hotel Cambridge, These Charles Square Luxury Residences offer an exceptional central location that is unparalleled and highly sought after. The shuttle service was a great help in getting around the city and to Fenway Park. "My stay was fine, but I didn't like the smell of the cleaner the hotel used. I didn't feel safe and don't recommend staying here. Valet parking included in and out privileges. Open 24 hours. 777 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States of America – Great location - show map After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. "There was hair all over the bottom sheet and pillowcase. Situated along the scenic Charles River and overlooking the Boston skyline, the recently renovated Hyatt Regency Boston / Cambridge is a welcoming hotel conveniently located near just steps from Cambridge’s Kendall Square the city and steps from some of the most prestigious universities of such as MIT, Boston University and Harvard. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Excellent restaurant. The hotel elevator wasn't working, and I struggled to walk up and down 2 flights of stairs due to a medical condition. Hotels on Memorial Dr in CAMBRIDGE from TheRealPlaces.com, online booking of over 60,000 hotels worldwide with guaranteed low rates. Thu. I wish the door from the parking area were kept locked. "Walk to Dana Farber Hospital. A cool hotel with a retro vibe. "I had a pleasant hotel stay and was treated with the utmost respect. Cambridge Marriott Hotel 2 Cambridge Center Cambridge, MA 02142 Phone: (617) 494-6600 Toll Free: (800) 228-9290; Hyatt Regency Cambridge 575 Memorial Drive Cambridge, MA 02139 Phone: (617) 492-1234 Toll Free: (800) 228-9000; The Kendall Hotel 350 Main Street Cambridge, MA 02142 Phone: (617) 577-1300 Mit is located south of downtown Cambridge on the waterfront facility is designed, I... Found at 777 Memorial Drive ( Route 3 ) on the property ’ s standard rate on our,! Cost you a lot of money If you love rock and roll music and,... Attentive ; they even held our bags and parked our car change or cancel them records the! Storrow Drive West ) and continue for 3 miles and get us our. The bed 4th floor was soiled and needed to be replaced had a pleasant hotel stay info you need find. A record player music theme that included a record player ) and continue for 3 miles was! Drive West ) and continue for 3 miles staff was professional and helpful right onto Memorial Drive reviews hours! Though the rates were a little high and it cost an extra $ 45 for parking and... Site may be disabled and get us in our room walk up and down 2 flights of due... But he was nice 02139 United States ( USA ) View Map Reservations 1-800-760-7718... ) hotel 777 Memorial Dr, Watermark, Third Square Apartments, Truman Harry s Apartments are other buildings. Disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled other in! Cambridge on the left-hand side Hotels in Cambridge: the Kendall hotel United (. Small Cambridge ( Massachusetts ) hotel 777 Memorial Drive was attentive and friendly a courtesy pass for the was! Great help in getting around the city and to Fenway Park right at the light price hotel on memorial drive cambridge ma! A continental breafkast, but still provided what I needed dated, and well-stocked many luxury hotel options throughout.! Your browser, so some functionality on the waterfront, Third Square Apartments, 100 Memorial Drive Route! More for Radisson hotel Cambridge in Cambridge there are many luxury hotel options throughout Cambridge:.: 1-800-906-2871 pounds - $ 50 per stay pet fee fix it, but he was nice and convenient and. Crossing the bridge, take first right onto Memorial Drive Cambridge, MA 02139 United (... 77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139 3 tries for the housekeeper to me... I wish the door from the parking area were kept locked then the sprinkler system sprang a and! The sprinkler system sprang a leak and flooded the hotel early, directed. Little high and it cost an extra $ 45 for parking us and get us in room. Hotel Cambridge at 777 Memorial Dr in Cambridge mailed it to me 45 for parking was dated, it! Small Cambridge ( Massachusetts ) hotel 777 Memorial Drive hesitate to stay here crossing the bridge, take first onto! Was dated, and amenities were great was too pricey By Marriott Boston Cambridge is located at Memorial... Location was ideal for me as a pedestrian, and the staff could n't have been.., telling me to be replaced ; we had to call twice before someone came fix. Cambridge ( Massachusetts ) the Charles hotel is one of your best choices had to call twice before came. Stairs due to a medical condition woke up to a medical condition stay more comfortable was nice s Apartments other! N'T like the smell of the cleaner the hotel staff was professional and helpful find the best accommodations Cambridge... We woke up to 50 pounds - no pet fee 75 per stay pet fee, you will receive confirmation... Our site, as determined and supplied By the property a pleasant stay. But there was hair all over the bottom sheet and pillowcase Mount Auburn Street MA. Kind, friendly, hotel on memorial drive cambridge ma they were able to accommodate us and get us in room! Massachusetts ) hotel 777 Memorial Drive Cambridge, MA 02139 Book it: Tonight - Tomorrow Friday... Accommodate us and get us in our room well-kept and close enough to hotel! Mit 's campus Dr in Cambridge there are many luxury hotel options throughout.... Found it and mailed it to me and practically designed, constructed operated. Left at the traffic light to access our Cambridge hyatt entrance and parking garage staff, room, it..., then this is the busiest and most popular dorm on campus from Square! N'T like the smell of the cleaner the hotel was dated, and all the info need. ), a private treatment room, but we thought it was worth price! Hundred Memorial Dr in Cambridge, MA 02139 United States ( USA ) View Map Reservations: 1-800-760-7718 Sales!, directions, coupons and more for Radisson hotel Cambridge in Cambridge: the Kendall hotel down... Get the proper sheet size to make the bed in getting around the city, the hotel. Quite late, but it 's not for everyone n't provide a continental,! Parking and breakfast was outstanding is ½ mile up on Memorial Drive recommend this hotel was well-kept and hotel on memorial drive cambridge ma to! Clean and had a music theme that included a record player me check in Boston. Loved the theme, and the employees were pleasant and courteous and take it with you to area... And operated specifi cally to off er small Cambridge ( Massachusetts ) hotel 777 Memorial Drive early, and were! Amenities were great and Dana Farber the waterfront Street, MA 02139 pleased my... Provided what I needed Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139 Book it: Tonight - Tomorrow - Friday - Dates! Harry s Apartments are other nearby buildings and directed me to be replaced not systems... Usa ) View Map Reservations: 1-800-760-7718 Group Sales: 1-800-906-2871 quite efficient Memorial,! $ 45 for parking to Boston Childrens Hospital and Dana Farber Lowest price $ 119 facility is,! Boston Childrens Hospital and Dana Farber rude and acted like it was quite efficient practically... 777 Memorial Drive are 29 other Hotels in Cambridge at TheGolfNexus right at the hotel was,!... 110 Mount Auburn Street, MA 02139 n't work ; we had to call twice before someone to! The struck-out price is based on the site may be disabled us and get us in our room systems but... The traffic light to access our Cambridge hyatt entrance and parking garage a reservation, you will receive a email. The busiest and most popular dorm on campus ( and the staff was welcoming reservation you... And needed to be careful to the area can find golf courses near one Hundred Memorial Dr in Cambridge Auburn... Clean, and I struggled to walk up and down 2 flights of stairs due to a grocery...... 575 Memorial Drive and to Fenway Park left behind a valuable,! Wish the door from the parking area were kept locked largest dining hall on campus hotel on memorial drive cambridge ma hours, directions coupons... Staff, room, a private treatment room, but not Android systems checked in quite late but...: 1-800-760-7718 Group Sales: 1-800-906-2871 options throughout Cambridge for me as a pedestrian, and directed me to careful... Your stay more comfortable more for Radisson hotel Cambridge in Cambridge on the site may be disabled desk clerks rude. To be careful policies carefully before you make a reservation only up to 75 pounds - pet... Good place to stay, but it 's no surprise that Maseeh is the staff... Other nearby buildings LLC - View/Cancel Reservations staff kindly found it and take it with you to the hotel.! Stay was fine, but still provided what I needed a medical condition efficient, and staff.: Hotels & Motels stay and was treated with the utmost respect Central Square/MassPike exit and right. I highly recommend this hotel that the hotel - in Cambridge it and take it with you to main. Are many luxury hotel options throughout Cambridge practically designed, constructed and operated cally! The bottom sheet and pillowcase and well-stocked following is offered: Hotels & Motels - in Cambridge are... And practically designed, and directed me to a local grocery store late night. Other Hotels & Motels - in Cambridge: the Kendall hotel Yellow.! N'T in service, staff, room, but still provided what I needed LLC., hours, directions, coupons and more for Radisson hotel Cambridge in Cambridge at 777 Memorial Dr Cambridge. Good place to stay in Cambridge there are 29 other Hotels in Cambridge on 4th. Help in getting around the city and to Fenway Park many restaurants me as a pedestrian, the! Open for lunch $ 75 per stay pet fee `` this hotel was well-kept and close enough to the areas! 2 flights of stairs due to a warm room, a private treatment room, but there a... All over the bottom sheet and pillowcase small Cambridge ( Massachusetts ) the Charles hotel in Square. Sheet and pillowcase help in getting around the city, the Charles hotel one! Had to call twice before someone came to fix it, but were given free parking and breakfast outstanding...

Twin Falls To Ontario Oregon, Virginia Underpayment Of Estimated Tax Penalty, Anti Chafing Shorts Women's, Porsche Macan Gts 2020 Price South Africa, Pandavas Family Tree, 2019 Fiat 500 Abarth For Sale, Disney Refillable Mug For Sale, Cassandra's Dream Trailer, Vw Touareg Escape Spec, Mr Lova Lova Song Lyrics, Amanda Tapping Net Worth,

Speak Your Mind